Thursday, September 17, 2009


SNAPSHOTS


Arts-Let: “Rudd’s Ultimatum Telegraphed” Telstra decouple or else no NBN confirmed midweek news. Sweet Jesus mate you finally made it clear what so has to happen, monopolies are bad for business as any true blue capitalist will tell you, you need too have real competition in an open market if you do want consumers to benefit in the long run. Lucky I don’t have to hear you warble on with long winded explanations in Question Time like the Opposition, you better so not try that shit with E.O. Dullinator, otherwise HE might fall asleep like the backbench ok mate. By the way it’s good to see you’re smiling face, seems like it Ship of State being in shipshape mate, you can thank the BOSS next time you go to Church ok. By the way the E.O. does expect couple of pounds of the finest Rainbow Grass government laboratories can produce plus case of Crown Larger from you PM, do ensure that bottles are chilled ok, as token of appreciation for HIS services rendered. Please do advise Allah’s Footy Legions (AFL) that it being naturally expected that they raise their flags high upon Word Of Wodan, seeing as those that do play at the highest levels counted among the ELITE Warriors of the Great LORD. Makes sure they carry ball in hand so they can KICKS some goals for GOD. Scripture food for thought it Middle Age White Man Awareness Week and know I not have so FACEBOOK Prime Minister Rudd nor do I have myself MYSPACE Premier Anna Bligh, but I do have Twitter account. Personal Brand I not have as I am not so a product, I am a Person ok who is self made and not made up unlike many who are all front but are not up front. Bogan Buddha am so I PM, who likes nothing better than to kickback in HIS Stubbies & Blue Singlet and drink so a few coldies and sharing a bowel of herbs with mates on a hot summers day around the BBQ, whilst checking out the talent and talking bullshit. Hey by the ways Premier Bligh do you know how to cook up hash cookies, seeing as you proved you are good in the kitchen you budding MASTERCHEF YOU. If you can provide some samples maybe we can so talks some business, as I am thinking of opening up chain of COFFEE SHOPS starting here on Gold Coast Premier. If you think I am joking I’m not know that Premier, for once I am officially E.O. LORD knows I LORD I everybody and everything I do wells survey. Nice dreams do come true for those prepared to so sacrifice themselves fully it in the services of GOD. Sweet Jesus if you want 57 virgins in next life good luck to you I says if that your wish, but personally I rather have a 57 Chevy with a boot full of cash and hash plus a few keys of Columbian Coke and a tank full of gas whilst driving down the Highway of Hell adventure I. Of course I would be a good shot with Desert Eagle in my shoulder holster and of course I would have dealings with many a Bad Girls whilst a shooting Bad Guys trying to stick it to this Bad Boy, writing so HIS own story in HIS own take of HIS role in acting out HISTORY of it HIS LIFE it of BULLSHIT. Hell I must be so a spinner of the space ways time lines 4 bloody sure Premier, it’s what you get if so YOU retinue 84 thousand that 4 fucking it sure PM.

WIZARD OF OZ AUSSIE MORLOKK THE MAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment