Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ALOHA: Welcome to all my Sisters & Brothers of many colours, cultures and faiths who are in essence being all of one true faith in your GOD whatever names you know your own individual Greater Overall Deemed is it Individual everything I being is ALLAH He/Her ISIS His/Him WODAN be LORD of Wisdom and of Many Names AHURA MAZDAH. Know it fact being truth that we in essence so Spirit are individuals of one great family that being so comprised of sisters brothers cousins aunts uncles sons daughters mothers and fathers, whose spirits individually sparks it individual flames of the Primordial Flame Spiritually Great 1 boundless infinite all 1 is unpronounceable I?

Many of you shall only come across this blog of mine after it the Supernatural Event Extraordinaire (SEE) did so occur, it event that allows us to leave everything it a being of the past explored behind us. To those who do come across this site know that you shall in the main dismiss this blog as being another site of some nutter who has gone over the edge so to speaks, in fact I tell you now that it being truth that I've already gone over the edge long time ago and that what I do write on this blog it being so part of matrix program. That shall so change our conceptions of it our shared universal reality, it will be a worldwide paradigm shift of thinking in how our world works and the existence of our being. You who have come across this blog before it event occurs I do know will think that what I talk about being nuts, so be it as that being will of the ALMIGHTY that such thing be it for it moment.

I shall during the remainder of my existence on this world write down my thoughts upon many subjects of spirituality and of it GOD. Many of you may not well agree with my view what I shall touch upon but that being OK, as truth always be confronting at first. For know that it the revelations be both so sweet to palate and bitter to the stomach is words spoken by the many prophets throughout the ages of this era of darkness, and many not want listen to truth as they in the main only ever it listen to those that speaks words that reinforce their own individual perceptions of reality. Know that true wisdom in this age not heard by many as many not have wisdom enough to listen more in their living life, being too busy speaking so to everyone shit about other peoples living lives, so seeing as their own individual lives being boring. Distracted they are from what being important by distractions it illusions most people cannot see the forest from the trees of life, many of these people have trapped themselves eternally within images of being, that we spiritual beings explore human journey being it being throughout endless times it journeys of the mind?

I hope that you enjoy what I do write, for do so know that even though some of my words being dark and ominous, remember that sticks and stones may break my bones but worlds will never hurt me, for when you are enlightened about the many spiritual meanings of words you shall have no fear of it words and of life. You people are in the University of the Divinity where one learn yourself about yourself throughout infinite living realities it life.

ALOHA!

MORLOKK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment